Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 Food to Shoot

I am so excited that my food styling course is almost here! In an effort to learn as a sponge, I decided to make a lists of food that I think would be substantial to shoot for my food styling practices and a staple for portfolio. If you are lucky, it might come with the recipe too. So here is the list:


  1. Lobster panini
  2. Ramen
  3. Pancake
  4. Pasta
  5. Burger/ Sandwich
  6. Egg any style
  7. Homemade soup
  8. Es campur/ Es teler
  9. Traditional Food
  10. Yoghurt Parfait

I am aiming to complete  this before the end of the year! So wait for the next blog for pictures!
Meanwhile have  a good eat everyone!



Passion + Patience *Gastrobutterfly* A food to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop by and say hello:

FoodBuzz