Monday, November 21, 2011

Roasted Sweet Potatoes Salad with Blue Cheese Plump Cranberries

This is the results of today shot, my second assignment for the foodstyling course that I am taking online. Its interesting actually how your eyes and camera see, and how you see it again on the screen an hour later. So different! I am really learning to take my time and be patient, really! But yes I was having so much fun and it was nerve wrecking ( although did not involve bungee jumping or any kind of extreme sports), silly me I think I was too  excited. Well well well. I think it would be a pretty damn good salad too:



So this is what I thought of thanksgiving salad:
Sweet potatoes roasted with olive oil with drizzled honey with various greens ( spinach, baby arugula, chicory), then the gooey blue cheese, plumped cranberries ( just normal dried cranberries taht I soaked in cranbery juice overnight), some toasted pecans, and berry vinegrate!

Its almost like thanksgiving without the turkey, and minus the 5 pounds gain because how much can you pigging out on salad?
But anyways  I know the picture is not perfect, any critique on the photo is welcomed.

Thank you: good eat!


Passion + Patience *Gastrobutterfly* A food to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop by and say hello:

FoodBuzz