Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fish and Shrimp Tofu



Bought some fresh Spanish Mackerel yesterday to make Pempek. But since the process of making one is quite rigorous, and everyone is already hungry,instead I decided to make the steam tofu with fish and shrimp paste for tonight dinner.I am learning about food all over again now that I am venturing into making my food styling hobby into a realization. I have lists of foods that I thought would be challenging and fun to shoot, mainly to give me a little push and feel good situation. Nevertheless I think this experience will be a humbling one for me to start over and reinvent the me.One of the food in the list is Lobster panini. The idea came random, and I can picture it exactly how I want it to look like. Sadly enough our grilling machine broke just few days ago, so this one might have to wait. But I am going to post the list later so I can share with you all.



Anyhow, making this steamed tofu is very easy. The ingredients is shrimp, fish, and egg and tapioca flour and green onion .If you are feeling fancy, you can always add fish roe for decoration and extra heavenly pops in your mouth.15 minutes on the steamer  and you are good for dinner!


Passion + Patience *Gastrobutterfly* A food to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop by and say hello:

FoodBuzz