Monday, April 13, 2009

Brunch o'licious with Blueberry Yoghurt Cheese Dip!




Dearest: Brunch lovers!

 

I totally dig brunch, what about you? Especially on a long weekend when life could stop crowding you a little and give you a little rest ( a magic pause button)- I will definitely seize every single second to relax, while some one else might have gazillions of activity lists waiting for checklists.  Whoever you are, eating should be on top of your list. In fact,brunch is a very neat idea to bring enjoyable catch up with your lives. Whether its  spending time with your love ones, friends, the girls get together, or even your little sunshines…brunch is a very appropriate occasion to pause all the busy shuffle and enjoy good food and good company.

 

Yesterday, brunch was the ultimate clean, fast, nutritious , refreshing time for me. Like most of you I am juggling between more works , works and trying to eat tasty healthy food! I knew already what I felt having for breakfast. Eggs, yoghurt, with some sorts of cream cheese and sliced of toast were mouthwatering! I love the idea  of refreshing fruits in the morning, but to lazy to peel them. I needed something quick. So I made this brunch ‘olicious with Blueberry Yoghurt Cheese Dip. I played around  with cream cheese yoghurt and blueberry to make my toast a super delicious dip!The rest can be traditional but still phenomenal! So…here it goes:

 

The “ingredients”

  • 2 eggs over medium ( you can do any style you like)
  • Mixed salad with cherry tomatoes
  • A slice of toast
  • My blueberry yoghurt cheese dip

How to make  Blueberry Yoghurt Cheese dip

  • In a blender/ food processor add in:
  • 2 tbsp of light cream cheese
  • 4-5 tbsp of Balkan yoghurt
  • Blueberries ( a handfull)
  • Honey drizzle (optional)
  • Very little salt to give a savory taste
  • You can add very little water to adjust the consistency of your dip

 


My sister loved this dip so much…so did I! its creamy but just right for breakfast because it contained the fruity blueberry ( like a jam) with the tangy cream cheese complimented by the love from yoghurt! I just dip my sizzling toast to this heavenly purple sauce, I even ate it with my salad as the dressing! Very simple and healthy! Its low in fat and add to your daily requirements of the  dairy! Most importantly you can alter the recipe using whatever fruit on hand! I can’t wait to make another dip for tomorrow breakfast! I hope I excite you a little with my purple sauce today!

You should definitely try!

Passion + Patience

*Gastrobutterfly*

A food to your soul.

1 comment:

Please drop by and say hello:

FoodBuzz