Thursday, February 5, 2009

Virgin Chicken Cookie


Hello helooo....


What a catchy title I bet you thought... Well i have my justification...I just made a very yummy baked chicken chive cake minutes ago..: 
----------------------"er what the hell is that?:----------------
Let me explain: i have a serious problem in finding good food names in English just because I like to come up with something self explanatory.There you go then,  I call my very first recipe on this blog MyVirginChicken Cookie
Due to several reasons:
1. It was chicken...
2. I shaped em like a baked one of you favorite choc chip cookie just imagine that instead of choco, it goes to a greener choice; the chive. 
3. Oh i get the "virgin" as a marker of my very first blog here. YEay!


Thought i would share my recipe with you & please please please i plead you, tell me if you like or hate it! i would love to do some recipe development too. 

Here it goes:
  • 2 chicken breast boned , sliced thinly
marinated for 15-30 minutes with:
  • a clove of garlic thinly diced
  • chives ( as much as you like) i put a handful of chopped chives
  • pinch of salt, pepper
  • 1/2 tsp soy sauce
  • pinch of wasabi ( be careful)
Batter: 3 egg whites beaten to incorporate air
1 cup of tapioca flour ( or as much needed to make the egg batter slightly creamy)
pinch of salt

Cooking:Preheat the oven at350 F, spray your baking sheet with a little oil .Mix the marinated chicken to the batter and form a little cookie dough shape on the baking sheet. Do not overcrowd them. Bake for 15 minutes. Drizzle with red papprika and Voila! 
good for 3-4 serving.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop by and say hello:

FoodBuzz